Saturday, November 15, 2008

Super busy Weekend!!

Well, I know that I have not posted in over a week, let me catch you up....
Maeci and I both had the stomach virus for like 4 hours each, Scott found out he had to go to North Dakota for work this next week, we slept alot from being sick and then didn't sleep at all when Maeci was sick. That about catches us up until Thursday.....Ok, now, a couple of weeks ago, my parents had purchased tickets to take Maeci to the Backyardigans Live in Grand Prairie today. Well, my Dad ended up having a semi-emergent neck surgery and so he asked Scott and I to take her. We said "yes" and were secretly excited as the Backyardigans is probably our favorite cartoon that the kids watch. So, we were all ready to go and then, Scott finds out that he has to be in North Dakota on Monday. He has to drive so he had to leave today with another guy that he works with. Of course, I got the fun job of taking both kids to the Backyardigans by myself. I was actually kind of dreading it not because I didn't want to take her but because I was going to take her and be wrestling Camden as well. Much to my excitement, the total opposite happened. Both kids were absolutely perfect!! No acting crazy, no fits, no throwing cups (Camden Wesley), and all potty breaks were taken at the appropriate times. I could not believe it!! Of course, I bribed her with whatever she wanted, so after cotton candy, popcorn, a Backyardigans light up wand, and a t-shirt for each child, we were off to our seats. The show was great!! I would do it again in a heartbeat. If you have never been to the Nokia Theater, you should go. Anyway, we had a great time and I really enjoyed it alot!

No comments: