Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

I know that it has been a while since I have blogged but it has been crazy. Scott finally got home from North Dakota late Thursday night only to inform me that he will probably have to go back in a couple of weeks. I was so tired most nights that I went to bed at like 9:30. I felt like an old lady but I couldn't help it. Anyway, we are leaving today to go to my grandma's house up by Amarillo. We will be there until late Thanksgiving evening and then we will be coming home. I will have pictures from there I am sure. Both of the kids are well but again my allergies are killing me and I have a sinus infection. I am sure that I picked it up from the daycare but at least my babies don't have it. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and we will see you later!!!

No comments: