Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Whirlwind Week!

Well, here it is Tuesday night and I am just getting around to blogging. We had a very long trip to my grandma's house but as usual it was alright. I was sick with a virus on Thanksgiving day which was totally jacked up. I have to admit that I was very upset because I waited all year long to eat some of my grandma's dressing, and I ate like 2 bites. Big huge bummer!! Every year when we are there, we always try to go hunting on my great grandma's land. Sometimes we get around to it and sometimes we don't. This year we did and Scott got his very first deer ever! I think he had a good time doing it but I was sleeping in my warm bed, so it was great for me!!!:) We played my cousin's XBox and I attempted to play Guitar Hero. Although, I wasn't very good, I sure had fun trying!! We got home late Thursday night and spent the rest of the weekend at Scott's parents house. All-in-all, it ws a good Thanksgiving, except for me being sick. That pretty much sucked but oh, well, we still have Christmas!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Tell Scott Welcome to "The Club" and congrats on his deer! We want to see a picture....I'm still 1 up on ya though! :) Hope you are feeling better.