Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day


We all had a great time on Christmas day. I was exhausted by the end of the day but it sure was fun. The kids got their non-working Hummer but seemed to be okay with the fact that we had to order the battery. I had some other pictures but for some reason this is the only one that loaded. I will try the others later i guess. Anyway, they were sitting in their Hummer and Camden was in the drivers seat. Not sure why Maeci is letting him do that but at least they are not fighting. They both got new clothes and of course that is what they have on. Scott and I got the things that we wanted just like most years. We are so spoiled by our families that it is just pitiful but we enjoy spoiling them just the same. We got too much like normal but we did have a birthday cake for Jesus and we sang Happy Birthday to him. We read the Christmas story and drank our Wassail. Overall it was a great Christmas. I am looking forward to next Christmas already. Its my favorite holiday and I am always ready when it comes around again!!!

No comments: