Sunday, January 11, 2009

Craziness!!

This past week and a half has been absolutely crazy. Both kids have been sick with ear infections and fever and I have been sick as well. My reason for being sick makes me sicker sometimes but we are having our 3rd and last child. I said that I might want another baby but not for a couple of years. I guess that God saw things otherwise and therefore, we are having our 3rd sooner than I expected. I guess that I will be following in Joanna's footsteps and having them be 23 months apart. I would have liked to have them be farther but oh well I guess. Anyway, I have been sick but now I got some medicine and seem to be better on most days. I am due Aug. 20 but I am sure it will be before that when the baby comes. Between work and church and coaching basketball for the Upwards league, I have been so exhausted I haven't had the time or energy to blog about anything. Sorry but hopefully, it won't be as long between blogs next time.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I think you had time for "one more thing" amongst your list!!! hahaha just kidding! We are excited for you. Syd & Sam are actually 22 months apart....lots of fun! :) miss you!

Joanna said...

Congrats! Don't forget, Lexapro is your friend. ;)