Thursday, January 22, 2009

Insanity at its worst!!!

Oh my goodness, I have never been so exhausted in my life!!! With baby #3 on the way and my iron being pretty low, that already makes for a tough time but this week has been awful. Last Saturday, we had our 1st Upwards basketball game and my little kindergarteners totally surprised me by winning our first game. It was soo fun coaching them. Saturday night, Camden threw up in his bed and so of course we were up half of the night with him. Sunday we didn't go to church and I spent the whole day doing throw up laundry. Monday he had fever and nasty diapers so I spent another exhausting day doing laundry. Tuesday at work was terrible. I had to call 3 parents to come and deal with their misbehaving children that I wanted to spank myself. Wednesday work was much better and I thought that the week was on the downhill slope, when after church Maeci informed me that her tummy hurt. Before I even had a chance to pull over, she proceded to throw up in my car. I really felt sorry for her because she had to sit in it until we got home. We got home, got her bathed and taken care of, then came the exhausting task of taking her car seat apart and cleaning it as well as the rest of my car. After 20 minutes, I took her car seat to the neighbors house and used their water hose to spray it down. I got my car cleaned out and the ran all of the stuff through the laundry again. We stayed home today and of course, Maeci was fine. I on the other hand, am still recovering. I am exhausted and have no energy at all. I sure hope this wears off soon because if it doesn't, its going to be a really long pregnancy for me and my family!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

All I can say is I'm so sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

The joys of motherhood!