Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The kiddos!

This week has been so much better! Nothing out of the ordinary and thats the way I like it. Camden had his well care check up on Monday and is just growing out of control. He is now 29lbs. 34 1/2 in long and is in the 95% on everything. He is really starting to try to talk and verbalize things. He is also starting to throw fits which at times is quite amusing and at other times just flat out irritates me. The next time he does it, I am going to try to get it on camera so that I can share with all of you and of course keep it until graduation day!!!

Anyhow, Maeci is playing basketball and she loves it!! That makes me so happy! She is the only 4 year old on a team of 5 year old boys and 1 other girl. She really likes it and my team is doing very well. We don't keep score but you know that I keep score in my mind and we have won both of our games. So, if you are bored on a Saturday and you want to be entertained, you need to come and watch these cute little kids play basketball. It really is one of the cutest things that I have ever seen!!

As for the 3rd, I am going back to the Dr. tomorrow for a check-up. I am 11 weeks and starting to feel a bit better I think. My energy is beginning to come back and the sickness is starting to slow down a bit. Thank goodness for that!! Hopefully everything goes well tomorrow. I am sure that it will. The countdown is on...only 9 weeks until we find out what baby #3 is!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

are you coming up here to Dallas for your apt or do you have a dr. down there???? We miss you! Glad all is good. Schools are all cancelled so, I'm home this am and my neighbor is going to watch the girls this afternoon so they can play with some friends....and I will go to work. I'm actually going on an Ambrielle photo shoot - should be fun. hope to see you soon.