Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day!!!

I know it has been forever since I have blogged but to be totally honest, I have been to exhausted to even get on teh computer. I am going to try to do better. We shall see, right?!? Anyway, on Saturday, Scott suprised me with a date to our fav place to eat in Dallas. We went to Three Forks and thoroughly enjoyed having a quiet dinner with no kids. We had the famous salad, steak, and chocolate mousse for dessert. It was fantastic!! They also gave out $25 gift cards for another visit as well. Anyway, we had a great time and it was our first date alone in like 4 months. Just wonderful to go out with no children and have some peace and quiet!!! We should all do it a little more often!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Okay - you come up to Dallas and don't call, don't stop by even just to say hi! Okay girl...you all are in trouble now! I knew there was talk of coming up here but, never heard the final details......miss you guys!