Monday, December 22, 2008

2 Days to Go!!!

Maeci keeps reminding me how many days until Christmas. Its almost here!! This morning on the way to work, this is the conversation that we had....

Maeci-Mommy, its ok that Santa didn't wrap my presents last year but I really want him to wrap them this year. Can we call him and tell him that??

Me--Well, sure we can...(I was thinking, who is home at 7:45am??)

Maeci-Let's call him now!

Me--Ok, (as I am dialing my mom's house trying to figure out how this is going to work)


I got my mom on the phone and acted like she was Mrs. Claus. I talked to her because Santa was busy and she takes care of all of the wrapping. Very good save because Maeci didn't ask a thing!! Good for me that I still have some ability to think fast on my feet!!

No comments: