Sunday, September 14, 2008

My baby is ONE today!! :)





Well, one year ago today I was standing over the incubator in the NICU at Medical Center of Plano looking at my brand new baby boy. I knew he was kind of sick but looking at him now, you would never know that. It makes me kind of sad but he is ONE year old today. I can't believe that it has already been a year since he was born. I know it's kind of sappy but I love to think back about his birth story. My water broke about midnight and so we called a few people to get things started and made our way to the hospital. I checked in at about 1:00am and at 5:56am, Camden Wesley Scott Wilson was born. He is such a blessing from God and I thank him everyday that Camden was given to us.


Ok, now on to his party!! Due to the hurricane, we had a small party with only family. The theme was King of the Jungle. He had a super cute cake that was sooo good as usual and got some very cool gifts. I think that he likes his car the best. He loves to play with the steering wheel and of course, doesn't like to share with his sister. I let him have some cake of course, since it was his birthday and he ate it up. Not that anyone was surprised about that!!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!! He is sooo cute, huh!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMDEN!!!
We are sorry that we missed your party....especially the cake part! Looks like it was great! Hope you had a great day!

We love you!

Ashley said...

HOW CUTE IS HE!?!?! I'm glad you were able to go ahead with his party!!! Love and miss yall!