Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sick Kids Already....

Well, yesterday was the 1st day of school and my kids are already sick. I am sure that school has nothing to do with it since she has been coughing for about 3 days now with allergy stuff. They both had fever and were really crabby so off to the doctor we went. After 2 hours, 2 negative strep tests, 2 H&P's, 1 happy kid, 1 crying kid, and 2 appointments with an Allergist/ENT, we were walking through the parking lot to the car. Thank goodness, no shots but both kids are now on antibiotics for 10 days. Maeci has a double ear infection, tonsilitis, and allergic rhinitis, and Camden has tonsilitis and allergic rhinitis. I am sure the people at the pharmacy are so tired so seeing me come in they probably run and hide when they see my car pull up. Hopefully, after the antibiotic and the referral to the ENT, we will be making progress to keeping our kids well for more than a few weeks at a time. I will keep you updated on the appointments which are Friday morning.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey there - I'm sorry that the kids are sick!! That is a big bummer! Hang in there. I feel as if we've not talked in forever! I miss you! Call when you can!

Miss you tons!

Topic Starter said...

sounds like a case for juice plus..... :) who needs antibiotics when you can boost your immune system with nutrition?!

Hopefully everyone is on the mend! Talk to later.