Friday, September 12, 2008

Yikes IKE!!!

Well, with Huricane Ike heading right for Fairfield once it rolls over the coast, it should make for an interesting weekend. We are supposed to have 60-70 mph wind and 2-4 inches of rain. Most of you know that Camden's birthday party was supposed to be this weekend, but we are not sure if we are going to be able to have it since the weather may be bad. I know he won't really care but I do. I have been planning this for quite a while and now I am so sad that we might not have the party that I wanted to have for him. I know that life goes on and since he is only turning one, he probably couldn't care less. We will see. I will keep you posted on the hurricane situation. Pray for us if you think about it!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hope you didn't float away!!! How's your dad's boat? Okay???

Most of all....did you get to still eat cake????

Let us know if you are coming up next weekend for the balloon festival.
luv ya!