Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Crazy week ahead!!

This week is a crazy week for us. Scott is gone to Oklahoma today, Livingston, TX tomorrow, and Lafayette, La on Thursday. I guess that makes me a single mom for the next couple of days. I really don't mind it because I love my kids to death but I after Thursday I will be in need some serious alone time. I am sure that I won't get it because this coming weekend is the Wilson family vacation. We will be going to a Rangers game on Sunday and to Hurricane Harbor on Monday. There will be a total of 11 of us. It should be fun but we will definitely have to be ready to deal with 5 kids under the age of 9. I know you all think we must be crazy and I am sure on Monday night if you ask me that, I will tell you that I was crazy but I am sure that we will have a good time.

No comments: