Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Days of Glory

Sorry I am just now getting back to blogging. It has been one crazy week! On Saturday night, we went to our friend Neal (Gibbs') birthday party. It was so much fun!! We ate hamburgers, hotdogs, dip, fruit, and of course, cake. We never have a get together without cake!! After we had eaten, we went swimming for a while. That was nice and relaxing...if you think being in a pool with about 10 kids is relaxing, but it was a great time!! Once we got the kids settled, the guys pulled out the karaoke machine!! Most of you know that I love having a good time but the karaoke machine was too much! Jodi, Lori, & I got up there and sang "Hit me with your best shot," it was hilarious!! After some of the other people sang, Lori & I took our turn and sang "Don't Cha!" I was laughing so hard, I couldn't hardly sing. The best part was when I tricked Jodi into getting up there and singing a "song of my choice." I put on Fergie's Fergalicious...that was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen in my life. If you don't understand, just read the lyrics and you will! We got some of it on video but I cannot share because I don't want my singing to be the next best thing on Youtube!! Thanks for a great time and some great memories!!!

No comments: