Friday, August 15, 2008

I want to be a rockstar...





Good morning everyone! Today is one of those days that I woke up early and now I have managed to get most of my work done already and its only like 9 am. Camden was being such a good boy while I was working. He loves to sit and play with toys, especially if they are Maeci's. I have attached a video of him playing (or trying to) Maeci's guitar. It's so cute!! Scott says that we are getting him one for his birthday so he won't have to play with Maeci's pink one. I actually think it's kind of cute, at least for now. Maybe later on when he's a famous guitarist, he will look back and appreciate the hot pink guitar video! (Probably not, but its really cute anyway!)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I can see some Jaiha in Camden vin that video! It's hard to tell from pictures that I've seen who exactly he looks like but that video says alot! Way to go Mommy! Got some credit for all the hard work! :)