Saturday, August 23, 2008

Four-year old randomness...

Maeci is always coming up with these random words that she uses in place of other ones. This morning she did it several times and it was hilarious. I thought that it definitely deserved its own post! We were on our way to town this morning and Maeci asked me where we were going. I told her we were going to Fairfield. She said to me "good, because if I stayed home, I would be a home-alot-a-gus!! I was like "what is that?" She said that is Chinese for a couch potato! I almost drove off the road laughing at her. Then later on this afternoon, her and Noah (my nephew) were playing and wanted to go outside. Noah asked her if she wanted to go outside and swing. Maeci stated the following (with that little attitude and hands on her hips!!)...."No, I don't want to go outside because if we do, the Tannybocus will get us!! What in the heck is that?? I still don't know. Anyone have any ideas?? (This is not the time for you city folk to make fun of the newly transplanted country folk!!)

No comments: