Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally!!




I have some good news to report....Camden is finally walking!! He is 13 months old and I wondered if he would ever walk. I would try to stand him up and he would just let his legs dangle and fuss at me. I finally just decided that he was going to bear crawl forever but he started walking a couple of days ago. He was outside standing by his car and I looked up and he was walking to Maeci's bike. He looks like a little penguin and it is hysterical!! I took him in to the dr. today for his 12 month check-up and of course, everything is progressing just the way it should. He is 80% for his weight...a whopping 27lbs and 90% for his length which was 33 3/4in. He has been off the bottle now for about 3 months and since he is walking (just in time)we got a great report!! Here are a couple of random pics that I took of the kids. They are so cute!!

No comments: