Friday, October 3, 2008

Good ol Debate

Ok, I said I wouldn't talk alot about politics but I have to say something about last night's debate. I generally am not one for politics but this last couple of years has really peaked my interest. I have really enjoyed talking about the candidates and their views. I feel passionately about some things and some I could care less about but all in all, I have been really interested this year. I love Sarah Palin and I think she is such a special lady. She is a mother of 5 kids and that in itself makes for a rough time I am sure. Anyway, I watched the debate last night and I actually thought it went really well. Both VP candidates spoke about their views and corrected the other one when they thought they were wrong. I wish I had some way of knowing when they were wrong but I am sure we will never know that. After the debate was over, I still felt strongly about my presidential pick but only time will tell if everyone else agreed with me or not. Overall, it was a great debate and I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

No comments: