Thursday, October 16, 2008

Football vs. Family Part II

Well, as most of you know by now, the football vs. family thing turned out about 50-50. Somebody at Scott's family reunion brought a TV and hooked it up with some rabbit ears. Even though, it was kind of hard to see, we were still able to see the score. That was great when OU was winning but it was bad when we lost. Oh well, maybe next year, I guess.

Now, as far as fantasy football is concerned, it was a hard fought battle between Scott and I but in the end I won, of course!! :) Actually in our FF league, 3 games this week were husbands vs. wives and the wives won all 3!! That's right, we beat the little Nancy's! It was a great win for all of us!!

Overall, the weekend was fun! I wish the OU game would have turned out better but I guess I"ll have to wait until next year for the next OU vs. TX game!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no one's ever called me a little nancy before.