Thursday, October 2, 2008

Date Night

Ok, I am sorry that I haven't posted in over a week. I tried to get on the site several times but couldn't. So here I am a week and a 1/2 later trying to remember all of the things that have happened recently. Last weekend, Scott and I went on our first date in quite a while. We had so much fun! We went and ate at Outback and then we went to see Nights in Rodanthe. Loved the food and I loved the movie. I actually really like Diane Lane and Richard Gere so the two of them together was perfect. If you don't like romance movies, then you should go purely for the scenery of the movie. It was so pretty and very tranquil except for when the hurricane came. Anyhow, if you see it, let me know what you think. After the movie, we went shopping for a few things for the kids and then we got coffee and came home. It was very relaxing and we had a great time!!

No comments: